Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 36 - Weigh In #5

This morning, got on the scale and more happiness.  183.5.  That is another 1.5 pounds lost.  And after I ate half a loaf of sourdough bread stuffed with cheese, I'm really ecstatic.  If I hadn't eaten butter, bread, cheese, pepperoni, more butter, chocolate and eggs like they were being discontinued from the planet last night, I may have even done better.  But the Super Bowl feast was fabulous and I still lost weight. 

If I had any portion control, I'd totally make stuff like that more often and just have a little.  But I don't, and if you put a roll in front of me, I will eat it.  If you put a several loaves of bread in front of me, I'll eat it.  All of it.  So, I'm sticking with my weightwatchers recipes for now.  But again, thank goodness that weightwatchers gives me the flexibility to do a little cheating and not be derailed.  I'd go nuts if I couldn't splurge sometimes.

And in the words of my son whenver he finishes doing a puzzle all by himself, "Oh yeah, I did it, oh yeah, I did it."

No comments:

Post a Comment