Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 50 - Weigh-In #7

This week I stayed at 182 and lost nothing.  But ate like a maniac and had a few drinks, so overall, pretty psyched with hitting this wall.  I can't even call it a plateau or anything, because I was just eating lot of wrong things, and only managed to make up for it by being really good at lunch time. Dang snacking at night still gets the best of me.  I cannot be trusted with cheese or chocolate in the house.  But gotta get back in to the swing of things next week.

I also fell off the wagon of tracking my points religiously - like if I didn't track it, I really hadn't eated all that crap.  But since its been a couple of days without tracking, I may try a little experiment and see if I can do it without tracking and make better decisions on my own.  Because I really proved what a responsible adult I am this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment