Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 64 - Weigh-In #9

Today I totally expected to have gained at least a pound.  My in-laws were visiting the last few days, so I made some bigger meals, and we went out a couple times, and wine was a necessary part of the weekend. I lost 3 pounds.  Holy crap!  I am down to 178, which also means I have lost a total of 20 pounds since January 1.  YAY!!!

I am beyond happy.  I have 8 pounds to my total goal weight.  I probably won't make it within the 90 days I had originally hoped, but I don't care about that anymore.  I just can't believe how relatively easy Weightwatchers has made this, and that I have stayed with it this long.  I'm easily distracted by shiny things, and keeping with anything for more than 2 months is a big deal for me. 

So 20 lbs down, 8 to go.  Maybe I will even work out more again.  Well, lets not get too crazy. 

This is Bobby's birthday too, so Happy Birthday to my sweet little baby who is turning exactly 1 in just 2 more hours.  Being told to 'Push Through The Pain' seems like much less than a year ago.  And with birthdays comes cake.  I already ate my way through one cake this weekend. Cupcakes tonite. More cupcakes this weekend.  I sense a lot of soup in my future to balance out all that cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment