Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 10 - You Say it MY Birthday

My birthday present to myself is to skip my workout (not my wisest choice, but I had a rough day at work and am exhausted) and the use of a few more flex points.  15 to be exact.  Yowzers.  Mark offered to go out and bring in some dinner after the boys were in bed.  And I opted for a yummy cheeseburger from Glory Days.  And some fries.  Feeling overly full right now.  But I will be wholly committed to eating soup, soup and more soup this weekend.  So at the end of this week, I'm going to be psyched to lose 1 pound.

I'm going to Chicago for the day for a meeting that depending on the outcome I will talk more about later.  But in doing so, I'm going to get lunch with a friend probably.  I may have to use my flex points then for a Turkey Burger and a couple cheese fries from SRO, one of my favorite little dives near my old office.  Then I will be drinking water all weekend and treating myself to some lettuce and a small bowl of soup occasionally. :)  Its really not that bad, my normal 32 points is a good amount of food as long as I am planful and eat veggies and other things that are "free" to fill the space.  But this is my first weekend of our normal routine, and eating out is going to be a challenge.  I give into temptation too easily.

Speaking of my 32 points - my reward for a big weight loss was that I immediately went down from a daily allowance of 33 points to 32 points.  Not a big deal, and I'd like to think of it as a positive thing because I am smaller now so I need less points in order to continue losing weight.  But that is one less Hershey's kiss I can eat at night. :)

I need a day with Jillian Michaels for her to break me down, make me cry, understand why I want food all the time and then make me into a skinny girl.  Totally a realistic option.

No comments:

Post a Comment