Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day Two - Hunger settles in

Weightwatchers and I continue to get along, but she is beginning to annoy me. My nighttime feeding habits are severely disturbed. I had to watch the Biggest Loser tonite without stuffing my face. A travesty.

Anyway, I'm hungry. Don't want to bust into my flex points with James' bday party this weekend, but am sitting here making lists to get ready for the party and daydreaming about potato chips and brownies. Mmmmmmm.

Dangit.

On the flip side, I have discovered the joys of coffee upon getting a Keurig for Christmas. That keeps me going in the morning without much food. And I'm a much easier person to be around after getting 5 hours of sleep with a crying baby. (Seriously, Bobby, you are 10 months old. Stop crying, and go get a job or something).

I've also discovered that I actually like yogurt, despite hating it for years and years. Feeding it to the kids and licking it from my fingers (and clothes and hair) for the last few years must have changed my taste. So at least that is one good outcome and improved eating habit. Swapping a yogurt for a chocolate muffin has to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment