Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 6 - Party, party, party!

Today was the big third birthday party for my James. I ate really carefully all morning (although the act of piping multiple colors of homemade buttercream onto cupcakes results in large quantities of frosting consumed). I at moderately well at the party and have 2 flex points for the week. Yay, made it through without screwing up the first week! And like I said, I ate moderately well. In the past I probably would have eaten even more. And I feel really full right now, like uncomfortable. Which is actually a good sign, I think. Hopefully my stomach is getting used to smaller meals and I won't feel hungry as much. After just a soup for lunch, I was satisfied. Now I just need to keep this up so I hopefully get back to eating well routinely. Oman unrelated note, my first baby is 3. He can converse with me, he plays with sophisticated toys and likes to assemble the ones that have lots of pieces, he notices and points out things I miss...he is a boy. No more baby, no more toddler. A boy. I'm so proud and so sad at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment