Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 24 - Doing Donuts

A coworker brought in donuts today and I decided I could have one little donut and it would be ok.  They can't be THAT awful.  And it tastes so lovely.  Maybe if I didn't pick the Double Chocolate cake donut, that part about not being so awful would be true.  10 points.  1/3 of my daily points. For 3 minutes of chololatey delight - if it even took me that long to scarf it down. 

So, soup for lunch.  Soup for dinner too.  Damn, that donut hurts.  I like soup, don't get me wrong.  But after only eating soup the rest of the day, and maybe a snack of yogurt, I'm picturing turning into Chris Farley in drag, in one of my favorite SNL skits with him, "BACK OFF ME, I'M STARVING!!!"

I almost had to cut a bitch yesterday on the train, and I wasn't starving then.  I should be a delight riding the Metro tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment