Monday, January 2, 2012

Day One

Today, I went back on Weightwatchers. It worked fabulously about 6 years ago, and now I am fatter than ever. 6 feet tall, and 198 lbs. I want to get to at least 175, back in the realm of a normal BMI. But 170 would be ideal. My boys are 3 and 10 months old...and 38. The husband is as much of a kid as them usually. I can't blame the 10 month old for my weight, especially since I got down to 180 while breast feeding (the entire 6 weeks that worked).

So here goes. Weightwatchers this week. Next week I start exercising. I got P90 for Christmas from Santa (because my husband thought it was still a trick even tho I asked for it and told him it would NOT be considered a form of calling me fat).

Not sure if delaying the start of exercise is procrastination or really my way of trying not to overwhelm myself with change(which is what I keep telling myself). Either way, I hope that writing this all down here will Jedi mind trick me into following my plan and accomplishing my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment