Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 21 - Week 3 closes, Cheaty points rule

This was another good week for me dieting.  A truly crappy week for me working out.

I ate a pita sandwich and soup for lunch - made a WW recipe of jambalaya with shrimp and turkey smoked sausage for dinner.  All yummy, and did use a few cheaty points in snacks and the Keurig mocha we bought on Saturday, which, incidentally, is freaking amazing.  A lovely mix of the caffeine jolt of coffee with the yumminess of hot chocolate.  Not sure I will ever drink anything else.  Ever.  Again.

Haven't worked out at all this week.  Slacker.  I'm tired, which is a crap excuse, but I am.  Bobby keeps waking up over night and I get at most 3-4 hours of continuous sleep any given night, often less - with a grand total of maybe 6-7 hours a night.  I need 8 hours a night. (Thus the addition of coffee to my morning)  Its so hard to get motivated to workout when I want to curl up on the couch and play with my iPad, read or watch something educational on TV - like Biggest Loser or Project Runway (don't you judge me).

But to end this week on a high note - I have 28 points of my 49 cheaty points left for the week.  I have a little personal goal of having at least 30 flex points leftover at the end of the week, so I was pretty much right there. Hoping for another good weigh-in on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment