Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day Three - Lunch Habits

Day Three and I still have one more point to go for the day at 9:30 pm. I'm counting this as another successful day.

I am a get-away-from-the-office, eat-lunch-out kind of girl. Part of my plan is to bring lunch twice a week to the office to make life easier and save a little money. But I don't want to deprive myself completely of walking away from the office and having some social time with peers (or the occasional Chipotle lunch alone to have the little bit of me-time that I can rarely find). So today was my first lunch outing, with my boss. We went to Noodles & Company and thank you Weightwatchers for having so many restaurants in your database now. The selection was so limited when I was doing this in 2005.

My normal lunch before would have been a large macaroni and cheese with the bacon and meatballs or chili. I'm not even going to look up the point value of that, there probably isn't even a point value, it just tells you how much of your artery you closed during that meal. Plus I would have gotten a Rice Krispie treat or cookie. Today, a small Japanese Pan Noodle with beef. A bit unsatisfied afterward, but I think that will go away as my addiction to sweets and dessert subsides after doing this awhile. Last time that took about 2 weeks to break. Not that I didn't stare longingly at the Rice Krispie treat. I'm pretty sure it looked at me sadly, like I was abandoning it, but I'm sure someone else gave it a nice home. My ass doesn't meed to be its home anymore.

Dinner was some of my yummy leftovers from Monday - Cuban Rice and Black Beans and a bit of fajita chicken with veggies. That was fabulous and only a total of 12 points. I may have a chocolate truffle from my Christmas Stocking and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment