Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 22 - Weigh-in, III

Weighed myself this morning and was done to 186, another 2 pounds bite the dust! (Insert theme music here).

Celebrated with my new favorite dish at Noodles & Co for lunch - Bangkok Curry.  Some leftover pork and sweet potato stew for dinner and had plenty of points for some baked ruffles as a snack after the boys went to sleep.

Speaking of sleep, I'm writing this after feeding Bobby at 4:40am and really hoping he goes back to sleep right now.  Mommy wants to sleep to.  Doesn't that sound like an awesome idea?  Go to sleep.  Sigh.

Almost caught up on blogging now too.  Nothing exciting for Monday, January 23 - you know, other than losing a total of 12 pounds in three weeks.  Because I am just that awesome.

Seriously, dude, go to sleep.

OK, maybe Weightwatchers is that awesome, and it suits my neurotic tendencies perfectly, so it works for me.  Details, details.

Bobby is quiet now...possibly a good sign.

Now if I can get an exercise routine down, I should be in good shape (literally) in my 90 day goal.

Video monitor shows what appears to be a sleeping baby - dare I rise and return to my bed?

So that brings Day 22 to a close, and I am going to attempt to crawl back into bed without hitting that magical button that makes Bobby scream the minute I am curled up under my blanket again.  I wish I could find that damn button and throw it down the garbage disposal.


No comments:

Post a Comment