Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4 - My First Voyage to Chipotle

Another day of staying right at my daily points value.  Yeah, that's right.  I'm just that awesome.

I even got a big treat for lunch - took myself to Chipotle.  Dinner was a little smaller to stay where I need to be, but its so worth it for the awesomeness-in-a-bowl that is Chipotle.  I wish I could see where in the kitchen they insert the crack in their food.  I'm sure its there somewhere since I crave it all the time.  Seriously, I get the shakes if I don't have it for a week.  While staying with my in-laws over Christmas, I seriously considered sneaking out to have lunch by myself at Chipotle.  I have problems.

So its time for me to say how much I love Weightwatchers.  I don't do meetings, I can't find time for that.  But their online program is so perfect for me, and I love the app that they have.  I way prefer to do everything on my iPad because its actually easier to use the app than go to weightwatchers.com.  Major props for producing an app that is so easy to use.  And they have a companion app called WW Kitchen with all their recipes.  The recipes that you save as your favorite in that app are connected directly to your favorite in the main WW app.  Hello, WW app, I love you.

Big test this weekend.  Making a big dinner for my little man's 3rd birthday party, including cupcakes that I plan to load up with buttercream frosting.  Must.  Be.  Good.  But I have 49 flex points to blow, I wonder how much frosting I can squeeze from the bag into my mouth to get to 49 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment