Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 15 - Weigh in - Part Deux

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!

I weighed myself yesterday, and hadn't lost any weight.  But it was a different time than I normally weigh-in, I had eaten some already, I was fully dressed.  Blah blah excuse excuse blah blah.

Did my normal weigh-in first thing this morning for my official WW weigh-in - 188!  That is 2 more pounds gone!  And it feels good to completely put the 190s behind me.  That leaves 18 more pounds ahead of me, with a goal date of 75 more days.  2 pounds is fabulous too, considering how much I lost last week. 

I have not been as fabulous about working out as I should be, I've been doing about every other day instead of every day like P90 is intended to be done.  But I'm still working out.  And I'm hoping to continue to improve here too.  Its probably the only way to keep losing weight at a good rate - got to keep amping up working out and following WW, and I should be able to get to my goal in the 90 days I am shooting for.

So I've been slacking on the blog for a few days.  I was frustrated with my eating - which I was doing well with, but was trying to avoid my flex points but was hungry a lot.  I tried to make a 'smart' choice at Chili's in O'Hare on Friday and it wound up being 18 points even with all the 'guiltless' changes made to my Santa Fe Wrap.  A little annoying but it wound up not mattering because I didn't eat much dinner the way timing of my flight worked out.  But its a shame that Chili's smaller menu at airports doesn't have any of the true guiltless choices that they offer in their normal restaurants.

And once again, as a reward for doing so well, WW took another daily point away from me.  I'm still trying to think of this as a good thing because it means I'm losing weight.  But I'm going to miss this point a little more than last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment